Astral Projection is not as complicate as it looks but like most things in life in order to have some sort of proficiency in this skill you have to have a foundation of knowledge. Astral Projection encompasses several practices that are taught by most prominent eastern religions. One of such practices is meditation. Meditation is a BIG part of astral projection. In fact, if you know how to meditate you have NO IDEA how close you are to start to astral project in no time.
For those who does not know what meditation is or how to do it I have, include an easy to follow guide along with the picture that sums it all up pretty clearly.
You HAVE to master this skill practice in order to facilitate the skill of astral projection. Meditation will teach you the foundation upon which frequency alignment is based on. When you meditate, you calibrate your thoughts, feelings, and actions into one single source of focus.
Actually, devote an hour of your time to do this. Try to do it at least 3 times a week.
- Isolate yourself from any distraction. Perhaps, sit in a quiet room or in some remote part of your local park. *Remember- the less of outside interference the better.
- Sit, close your eyes and breathe.
- Take deep long breathes.
- By minute 2 you will notice that a variety of thoughts will be entering your head. Eliminate them.
- Focus on your breathing. Visualize the air coming through your nostrils into the lungs. Picture the air/carbon dioxide exchange. Visualize the CO2 leaving your body.
- Keep other thoughts from coming through your bubble of consciousness.
It is short, sweet, and to the point.
For more information on meditation check out this video:
There is really no end goal in meditation. It is simply something you improve over time. The more time you are able to focus on your breath the more “present” you become. Breathing in not the only thing, you can focus on. You can play relaxing music during your meditation sessions and you can focus on that. You can mediate by a water source in focus on flow of water. There are TONS of alternatives.
How does this pertain to astral travel? When you meditate, you calibrate your sense of self by aligning your thoughts, feelings, and actions into one single source of focus. When you astral travel to an astral plane you align the frequency of your WHOLE body with the frequency of the plane. In plain English astral travel is meditation with an extra constant or dimension. Once you are able to align yourself with the frequency of the astral plane, you not only can travel along the astral plane but you can reap the benefits of astral projection.